Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to ask a refund a apps?

Recentrly I purchase a apps thats indicates it can send sms and email as per schedule automatically. However, after purchase I realised it only work Iphone4 or before version. So i can not have tauto option for Iphone5. When I aked for refund the developer was agreed but so many link in iTues and i feel it is so complicated.

Even Some of apps advertising free but after installation it seems free for a month then auto charge the fees, I was looking the options to unsubscribe apps.

Is there any one who can help me????

Inside of Iphone should have this option......Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 6, un Subscribe form any apps list

Posted on Jun 1, 2013 8:11 AM

2 replies

Jun 1, 2013 3:13 PM in response to SRasel

The comment below I wanted to add to it.

The App Developers are the ones in charge of that part. They are the ones the design/code/program the Apps.

[ven Some of apps advertising free but after installation it seems free for a month then auto charge the fees]

However for seeing about a "possible" refund follow the link that was provided by [Stevejobsfan123]

how to ask a refund a apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.