Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mine is iPhone 3Gs how can I update iOS (upgrade) my phone to latest version as many apps don't supports. Do reply

Hello there,

I am using iPhone 3GS in Bhutan and getting problems in using many apps like Facebook and othe relevents apps

And updatation of iOS to new version and during last two month my iPhone does't work as got the problem of

Network/ carrier means our bhtan telecom sim is not supported my this phone and I went to iPhone techinical person

And I paid him huge amount to reform my iPhone to get carrier/ network.

Please suggest me what shall I do to use iPhone smoothly in Bhutan as our country is mountaious country.

Thanks

Sukraj

iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.1, I am using this OS in Bhutan

Posted on Jun 1, 2013 12:15 PM

4 replies

Jun 1, 2013 12:19 PM in response to Sukraj455

More than likely yours is an iPhone 3G... If so... it can Only update as far as iOS 4.2.1

Identify iPhone Models

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3939

Connect to iTunes on the computer you usually Sync with and “ Check for Updates “...

If an Update Appears Install it... if not... you are up to date for your particular Device...

See the Using iTunes Section Here...

How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Mine is iPhone 3Gs how can I update iOS (upgrade) my phone to latest version as many apps don't supports. Do reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.