Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems receiving email from United Airlines

I can not receive email from United Airlines! I tested this to isolate the problem in multiple ways- I requested the United flight itinerary be sent (via a web request) to my address at xxx@mac.com and xxx@me.com and to my @icloud address. None of them worked. Then I had the same itierary sent to a work email address on the same computer and same network and received it no problem. I checked all my junk mail filtering- nothing from United was apparently flagged either on the web-version of macmail or my laptop macmail. Then, I requested United send the iterinary to my husband's @mac.com account- also would not go through! Again, tried same request to my work address- same host (ATT), same hardware, same network, same 5 minutes, same request from United. -- got the itinerary no problem. I could FORWARD the work email containing the United itierary to my @mac address-- got it- same 5 minutes etc. So this has got to be a filtering problem from Apple that they have not told us about! I cannot believe no one else has noticed thisn (see a Yahoo problem that others have reported)! I cant figure out how to let Apple know there is a problem!

Posted on Jun 1, 2013 10:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2013 2:43 PM

Mail – Troubleshoot Send and Receive

Mail Problems

Mail

iCloud - Mail Troubleshooting

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

4 replies

Jun 4, 2013 1:55 AM in response to margaret275

I can verify I am having the same exact issue with United Airlines. I almost thought I didn't complete my purchase. I can have items sent to GMail and other accounts, but nothing from United will go through to a mac.com or me.com address. I HAD been able to in a previous purchase in 2012, but it appears that currently, nothing will go through. Anyone have thoughts on a resolution?

Problems receiving email from United Airlines

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.