Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook contacts sync not working properly

Hello,

since yesterday my Facebook contacts/friends are not being imported properly to my Address Book on my Macbook and iPhone (only about 20 friends are being imported, I have 300+). I have tried everything from deleting the Facebook Account from my Iphone and Macbook and signing in again to turning the contacts option on/off multiple times and pressing the refresh contacts button, nothing has worked so far. I noticed that a few Facebook contacts were missing in my address book yesterday after which I turned the contacts button from the Facebook on my iPhone on/off, from that moment on only about 20 friends synced and all others were just gone and wouldn't show up anymore.

I would appreciate any tips.

Kind regards,

Gabriel

iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 2, 2013 5:14 AM

5 replies

Jun 6, 2013 4:38 AM in response to GabrielG.

Same issue here. The strange thing is that it affects exactly the same contacts on all my devices (iPhones, iPads, MacBooks and iMac): I have 189 friends on Facebook and only 23 are syncing. So it is likely that the issues is caused on the Facebook side.

I also tried to update the Facebook contact information. The amount of updates is weird: it goes from 100, 102, 2 to 1 contact(s) updated, while only 23 contacts are syncing?

Kind regards,

Facebook contacts sync not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.