Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gamecenter password lost

I Forgot my password on Gamecenter and my gamecenter account is different from my Apple ID account

I have two choices

1. E-mail Recovery - my gamecenter account doesn't have an E-mail so I can't use this one

2. Answer the Questions - I can't answer the birthdate because I picked a random one but I know the secret question and the answer to it.

someone please help me.

iOS 6.1

Posted on Jun 2, 2013 9:09 PM

6 replies

Jun 5, 2013 7:01 AM in response to Kyojinto

Morning Kyojinto,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

When you open Game Center, you can sign in to your Game Center account using your Apple ID.

In rare situations, when you try to sign in to Game Center with your Apple ID you may not be able to.

For more information on this, take a look at this article:

FaceTime, Game Center, Messages: Troubleshooting sign in issues

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3970

Using Game Center

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4314

If you are having difficulty logging in to Game Center or staying connected

• Verify that you are connected to the Internet.
  • If you are unable to create or sign in to your Game Center account from within a game, try creating or signing in to your account using the Game Center app.
  • Try signing out of your Game Center account, and then sign back in.

If you can't sign in to your Game Center account with an Apple ID, try resetting your password or using another email address. To manage your Apple ID account, go to My Apple ID(appleid.apple.com).

• When using a Wi-Fi connection, verify that your Wi-Fi router is configured for Game Center.
  • When using a Cellular Data connection on iOS, incoming calls will interrupt your game session. If your Cellular Data network does not support simultaneous voice and data, answering the call may end the current game session.

Best of luck,

Mario

Gamecenter password lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.