Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello everyone. I am using macbook air. I wanted to download the latest version of OS X that is mountain lion. As i start to download, it starts but stops at a specific point and after sometime it says mac doesn't have enough memory though ive got almos

hello everyone. I am using macbook air. I wanted to download the latest version of OS X that is mountain lion. As i start to download, it starts but stops at a specific point and after sometime it says mac doesn't have enough memory though ive got almost 12 Gb.

And secondly whenevr i update any of the built in app, after 90 Mb of downloading my Mac restarts. Can anyone please help me?

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5), mac OS X lion

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 12:02 AM

2 replies

hello everyone. I am using macbook air. I wanted to download the latest version of OS X that is mountain lion. As i start to download, it starts but stops at a specific point and after sometime it says mac doesn't have enough memory though ive got almos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.