Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I move photos between events and keep the info attached?

I can't seem to figure out how to move my photos from one event to another and still keep the info attached to the photo. I'd appreciate any and all tips.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 12:07 PM

Glenna, are you asking about moving photos between events on your MacBook Pro or on an IOS device? Your profile signature (MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 6.1.4) suggests both.

If you are asking about moving photos between events on your Mac - if you drag a photo from one event to the other in "Photos" view or merge to events, the photo should keep all metadata tags ,

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2013 12:07 PM in response to GlennaCross

Glenna, are you asking about moving photos between events on your MacBook Pro or on an IOS device? Your profile signature (MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 6.1.4) suggests both.

If you are asking about moving photos between events on your Mac - if you drag a photo from one event to the other in "Photos" view or merge to events, the photo should keep all metadata tags ,

how do I move photos between events and keep the info attached?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.