Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've purchased an App, been charged for it but the app never downloaded nor does it appear on my purchase history.

I've purchased an App, been charged for it but the app never downloaded nor does it appear on my purchase history.

I recently purchased WhatsApp for my iPhone and was charged 3 pounds for it when it is 69p and the app never downloaded and it does not appear in my purchase history. I would like any help for the way for me to go about sorting this.

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 11:35 AM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2013 9:01 AM in response to Bennett14

Hello Bennett14,

It sounds like you have been charged for an application, but it was never downloaded and is not listed in your purchase history. It also sounds like you were charged more than what the App Store listed as the price. I recommend contacting the iTunes Store to help resolve this issue. You can find steps to report a problem with a purchase in the following article:

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBookstore purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.