Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cards not added to passbook

I have the correct apps that should add cards to passbook like Starbucks and Amtrak for example but the cards still dont show up in my passbook. how can i fix this?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 2:34 PM

14 replies

Sep 5, 2013 8:44 AM in response to Jeremy Koss

Having same issue. Just started. Was unable to update my card in passbook by pulling it downward. After that I tried deleting the app and card from passbook. Reinstalled and went through the motions and when I go to actually add/create the card it simply does not work. Nothing shows up in the passbook app. I have also tried transferring to a new card, still will not add to passbook, "card" can only be used from within the Starbucks app.

Sep 5, 2013 2:54 PM in response to Jeremy Koss

Same for me. I went into the Passbook app and selected all the apps that are supposed to integrate with Passbook. I downloaded each app and signed into each app--but the only one that gave me the option button to "add to passbook" was REI, which did get added. I don't see that in any of the others, such as Delta, Target, etc. At this point I have at least 10 apps that are supposed to be compatible, but only REI and Sephora will show up.

Sep 5, 2013 3:10 PM in response to ckuan

I guess that's the problem; I don't know any way to program the individual apps. They are all the ones listed on Passbook as compatible. But there are no instructions. For instance, I downloaded the Delta app and signed in. It shows a trip I have coming up, but doesn't show up in Passbook and the Delta app doesn't seem to give me any option to include it in PB. I just don't understand how to affilliate them with PB unless there is a button in the app that asks if you want to do that. REI is the only one I found with that "button".

Sep 5, 2013 3:41 PM in response to janels

janels wrote:

I guess that's the problem; I don't know any way to program the individual apps. They are all the ones listed on Passbook as compatible. But there are no instructions. For instance, I downloaded the Delta app and signed in. It shows a trip I have coming up, but doesn't show up in Passbook and the Delta app doesn't seem to give me any option to include it in PB. I just don't understand how to affilliate them with PB unless there is a button in the app that asks if you want to do that. REI is the only one I found with that "button".

I don't mean you should/have to program them. I was saying those developers should test their PB apps properly.

You should write them and ask for solution.

Cards not added to passbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.