Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod touch 4th generation was stolen two years ago in USA and only 2 days ago someone bought an app on my account from the USA what can I do?

Hey my ipod touch 4th generation was stolen about 2 years ago and on the 2nd of June somebody used my iTunes account and bought an app on my card, I've changed my password etc but what can I do to locate it, get my data of the ipod, take my iTunes account of the iPod as its automatically logged in, HELP PLEASE!

iPod touch, help

Posted on Jun 3, 2013 6:13 PM

7 replies

Jun 3, 2013 8:34 PM in response to jjones1996

Delete that account, or change passwords on it. Im assumung find my iphone is not installed on it, bbut if it is, you canset up a password on it like that. One other waaay I havnt tred is, Download find my iphone onto computer, turn on automatic downloads to all devices, so next time it should download onto ipod touch, then set up a password. Not sure if it would work though

My ipod touch 4th generation was stolen two years ago in USA and only 2 days ago someone bought an app on my account from the USA what can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.