Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Adobe Flash still run on the Mac Pro?

I am interested in purchasing a Mac Pro desktop computer to use for music production. I have one concern though, which is how the internet cooperates with this machine. I have read that Adobe Flash will not run for Power Mac G5's. I'm wondering if the same situation is true for the August 2006 version of the Mac Pro (or any versions of the Mac Pro for that matter, though this version is the one I am most interested in). Any help and information is greatly appreciated. If anyone has any feedback on the August 2006 Mac Pro, that'd also be awesome. Thanks.

Mac Pro

Posted on Jun 4, 2013 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2013 8:47 AM

Yes, Adobe Flash still runs on the Mac Pro. Depending on the version of your computer and the OS you are using, you might have to track down an older version of Flash, but it still runs on OS X computers. iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc) are another story.

2 replies

Does Adobe Flash still run on the Mac Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.