Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't Receive SMS/Call when using my Cellular Data network ( GPRS ) on my iPhone 4S .. What should i do ?

When i'm Using Cellular data network , there is no network activity on my phone , and i cant receive SMS or Call , after i turn off the cellular network , my network activity comes back , and my sms begin to be received , and i can receive calls too ,, how i can solve this problem ?!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Jun 4, 2013 3:57 AM

8 replies

Jun 4, 2013 4:38 AM in response to Peyman Sh

Try going to the recent apps by double clicking the home button, then touch and hold an app along the bottom of the screen until they all start to vibrate and a red circle with a minus sign appears on the corner of each. Tap each red circle to dismiss each app. Then do a reboot by holding both the power and home buttons until the apple logo appears and it restarts, ignoring the red slider if that appears.

If that does not help you can contact Apple support at the appropriate locality number from http://support.apple.com/kb/HE57

I can't Receive SMS/Call when using my Cellular Data network ( GPRS ) on my iPhone 4S .. What should i do ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.