Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad mini and iphone 4s are not connecting over bluetooth. iphone cannot locate ipad mini or says it is not supported. It used to work perfectly but now its not working. please help.

my ipad mini and iphone 4s are not connecting over bluetooth. iphone cannot locate ipad mini or says it is not supported. It used to work perfectly but now its not working. please help.

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Jun 5, 2013 1:27 AM

5 replies

Jun 6, 2013 10:38 PM in response to techahead

Hi

Thanks for the support but I had already tried this . Again did it as you advised. Still not able to connect the ipad mini with Bluetooth.

Could it be that some app is causing issue. I can connect my car and computer over Bluetooth but not ipad mini.

On the other had ipad is connecting to other iPhone but only not mine.

Still showing ipad not supported message. And also shows not paired.

Please help.

Jun 7, 2013 2:04 AM in response to hexonxonx

I am not trying to transfer files but need to connect iPhone and ipad to Bluetooth so that personal hotspot can be used.

Basically I need to use. My iPhone hotspot to work on my ipad.

My personal hotspot on iPhone also does not comeup when I am switching it on via Bluetooth.

Is there another way I can use iPhones Internet to my wifi ipad mini.

Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.