Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i transfer photos from my iphone 5 to my computer?

My phone is running out of memory and i wanted to put all my photos on the computer and start fresh, but i dont really know how. Help please?

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 5, 2013 2:05 PM

12 replies

Aug 8, 2017 9:15 PM in response to Nicole_XVI

I know it's a question years ago, but I want to post something useful.

Now, the latest iTunes 12 is nice to use. And you can see this to learn how to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you really don't want to use iTunes, I will recommend you some 3rd party transfer tool which are useful and powerful on managing data between iPhone and laptop. Like Dr.Fone and FonePaw iPhone Data Recover which are popular at present. They can transfer files between iOS devices and computers(Windows and Mac). And you can find tutorials on their websites, avoid spam, you can google it.

Feb 1, 2015 7:10 PM in response to Nicole_XVI

You transfer photos from iPhone to computer just like you transfer photos from digital camera.

On windows 7:

1. Connect the iPhone 5 to your computer by using USB cable.
  2. On your iPhone, tap "Trust".
  3. In the AutoPlay dialog box that appears, click Import pictures and videos using Windows.
  4. Click Import.
  5. A new window opens and shows the imported pictures and videos.

Mar 4, 2015 11:42 PM in response to Nicole_XVI

This is how I transfer photos from iPhone to computer:

1. Plug in iPhone to computer.
  2. If iTunes or any other software fires up automatically, close it.
  3. Navigate to My Computer.
  4. Double-click on the iPhone drive that shows up in the list
  5. Now, navigate to /Internal Storage/DCIM/
  6. The folders within this folder (DCIM) contains the photos from all albums on iPhone
  7. Just copy and paste them in any other folder on computer’s hard drive.

How do i transfer photos from my iphone 5 to my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.