Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes for Win7x64 aborts in Step 3 while Match is uploading to iCloud

I'm running iTunes 11.0.4.4 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 (build 7601) with an Intel Core i7 and 12GB RAM. I just signed up for iTunes Match today and I'm trying to upload my music (8,913 songs) into iCloud. I've run Match, multiple times, and everytime I get to Step 3, it terminates with an application error. I've gotten my music library partially loaded (~7,600 songs), but I can't get teh final 1,300 or so to upload.

I tried installing iTunes again. I've rebooted. I've terminated all other non-essential programs. I've even started iTunes in Safe Mode, but each time I get to the point that iTunes starts to upload these remaining songs to iCloud, I get a generic EventID 1000 application error.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to proceed to resolve this?

Thanks, TimD.mn

iTunes Match-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 5, 2013 1:46 PM

1 reply

Jun 5, 2013 8:52 PM in response to TimD.mn

Well, I don't know what I did to correct the problem, exactly. After reading some of the other posts of similiar users having this problem, I tried to find tracks that were failing as they were trying to be uploaded, but all I found were 2 albums that had duplicate tracks in my library. I deleted these duplicates and tried running iTunes Match again and it worked. The remaining song in my library were successfully uploaded to iCloud.

--Tim

itunes for Win7x64 aborts in Step 3 while Match is uploading to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.