Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact email a specific Apple Store?

I'm looking for an email address for an Apple Store to leave feedback after a Genius appointment? I'd specifically like to contact the St. David's 2 store in Cardiff.

Sorry if this discussion is in the wrong place, I really had no idea where to put it – and coming to the communities is a last resort.

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 2:07 AM

8 replies

Jun 6, 2013 2:30 AM in response to ionakana1608

I have never found an eMail address for an Apple store yet. This will have to be a telephone approach and you should (ask first, but) insist on speaking to the store manager. I suspect you are unhappy about something.

I have to say I have always found managers available, though it is often necessary to be insistent. There is a feedback address (in Ireland) but if this is a matter of you being unhappy (or happy) with the service go direct to the store.

Jun 6, 2013 9:48 AM in response to ionakana1608

Thanks both, my comments are quite the opposite, seventy one – I had a great support appointment this week, and was hoping to contact the store directly to make sure they'd get the message. I suspect the positive feedback in those company-wide surveys gets lost and not relaly mentioned, so it's a shame! But thanks for the link Laundry Bleach.

Contact email a specific Apple Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.