Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When trying to down load photos I get this message: iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem downloading an image. What should I do to restore syncing my phone?

I can't sync my iPhone 4 photos with my deck top. It all just stoped working. When trying to sync photos I get the following message:

iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem downloading an image.

What do I need to do to get the syncing process back to normal?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 9:55 AM

1 reply

Jun 8, 2013 1:25 PM in response to Obywon

Hi there obywon!

I have an article for you that can help you find some other ways to import those pictures from your iPhone onto your computer. You should try a couple of different programs that would import the photos into your computer. This first article can tell you the different programs that you will want to try when attempting to import photos:

iOS: Importing personal photos and videos from iOS devices to your computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4083

If you are still having issues with importing those photos, you will want to see this article for next steps on resolving this issue:

iOS: Unable to import photos to computer

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts3195

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

When trying to down load photos I get this message: iPhoto cannot import your photos because there was a problem downloading an image. What should I do to restore syncing my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.