Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spontaneously different projects show pictures (only virtual) hiding the true ones present in other project. clicking on the virtual one appear the era one

Spontaneously different projects show pictures (only virtual) hiding the true ones present in other project. clicking on the virtual one appear the era one

Aperture 3, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 9:43 AM

3 replies

Jun 14, 2013 9:27 AM in response to firstlaunch

Thanks for your kind interest. The problem seems to be solved. In practice it was a picture (which I have defined virtual) which appeared in the project instead of the one I uploaded. The false images came from other projects in the same library. When I went to click on this false picture, it opened the right file of the image that I had loaded.

I solved the problem with the function "new version from original" applyed for each of the files having this double faces.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.