Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I enlarge font when printing an email?

I know how to make the font on the screen smaller or larger, but how do I make the email print in a larger font when printing. It is currently printing VERY small. I have good eyes and can still read it but I'm printing something for others to see.

Dell desktop-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 1:26 PM

2 replies

Jul 20, 2013 5:32 PM in response to moore70

I am so done with Apple. I called them on this and they basically said I need to adjust my printer settings to print it larger. The header and footers print normal size but email text is so tiny it's barely readable. I shouldn't have to forward my @me.com email to my hotmail account to print it normal and shouldn't have to mess with the printer either. I was using an inkjet and switched to a new laser printer and printed the same on both printers so it's definitely an iCloud email problem. This problem, plus another one I had with my Apple TV that they didn't have a good answer to means when my AT&T contract is up I'm definitely switching to an Android phone and gmail. If problems are on these forums going back for years, and Apple doesn't fix them or care, then they don't care about their customers. I don't care how pretty their stuff is, if it doesn't work right, and they can't tell you why or fix it, then it's just an overpriced piece of junk. Goodbye Apple!

How do I enlarge font when printing an email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.