Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to set up iPhone after restore?

I was having issues with my iPhone 4S as suddenly one day it would not connect to Wifi networks. I see many others were having the same problem, and the solution was just a plain and simple restore. Well after the restore iTunes gives me the message - Choose your carrier to continue, to use this iphone with itunes follow the onscreen instructions. So I did just that, and get to the part where it asks for wifi. Once again, my network is not found and when I try and type in the information, it says "Cannot scan for networks". Instead, I choose to skip using wifi and set it up using itunes, which it says to do if no networks are available. My iPhone gives me a reading that states it is indeed connected to iTunes, but when I go to iTunes it says the same thing - to follow the onscreen instructions to choose the carrier and what not. I have updated to the latest iTunes and even put the phone into DFU mode and done another restore but am still having the same problem. Anybody have any thoughts on what I could do? Right now my phone is useless and I cannot even make a call because it is not connected to a carrier or internet. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2013 6:21 PM

This problem in hardware in your iPhone 4s you should go to nearest apple store

1 reply

Not able to set up iPhone after restore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.