Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i resolve error 3014

when i restore iphone when i face a problem error 3014

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Jun 7, 2013 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2013 7:51 AM

Read this

This error occurs when iTunes is unable to reach gs.apple.com in a timely fashion. Follow the steps below inUnable to contact the iOS software update server gs.apple.com.

5 replies

Jun 10, 2013 7:55 AM in response to ckuan

i got it then i select lnguage next country or region and next step is wi-fi there is 2 option one is choose network( other) and 2nd is connect to itune. but i have no wi-fi connection i connect with cable to my computer but i tune application after searching give massage

We're sorry, we are unable to continue with your activation at this time.

Please try again later, or contact customer care.

but i am trying more time but result same.this all process done on my computer please tell me whats my next step.thanks

Jun 10, 2013 8:04 AM in response to sohajaan

Possible causes:

1. Your antivirus is blocking access to gs.apple.com.

2. Your phone is jailbroken.

3. Your computer has been used at some time in the past to jaibreak some iOS device (not necessarily the phone with the problem), and its network database was corrupted by the hacking software that was used.

4. Apple's activation servers are down (very rare, and never for more than an hour or so).

For 1. try disabling your antivirus.

For 2. & 3. you need to go somewhere other than an apple forum for help. Although you can try deleting lines containing gs.apple.com from your "hosts" file on your computer.

how can i resolve error 3014

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.