Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It refuses my Payment type(s) or it also continues to bill me for items I Nevet Bought! It ( error MSG)

Hi,

Recently & for an ongoing time( not daily! But on & off(?) I'm not sure(?) so odd! I've had Apple Iphone4, iPhone 4S( which was having terrible problems!( 2 wks or sp, I took to my local Apple Store( PPMall location. Providence, RI 02903. Just Now I tried to an in app purchase. It tells me to VERIFY my method of payment. I did/ using Our Debit Card tells me to contact U! So I'm crazy with this! Some one stole 2 of my Credit Cards! Bought ITunes Music( or ITunes Prepaid Gift Cards? Card Co who was listed on iTunes acct. are choking now? When I log on to my pc or laptop( Mac) I at least didn't think (?) could be Hacked into?! I was told but I'm not quote sure how a hacker got my cell prob. Until I did last week or 2! The Genius man took the iPad 4( which obtained SOMe Waterx

Damage! Cell phone I just updated! I really can't afford both, now, anyway, but its the Reaspn I got my Barcly Visa! So I need to learn the Apple 1-1 plan @ my items then I have to replace iPad!

But when I want to do an in app purchase buy a song. Anything, it denies me, yet I've been going insane as each time in switched methods of payments actually, iTunes & Apple Genius both told me to turn off device, turn Power Up mode, go in my settings & switch paymen types? Is this right? But why am I being billed $$$ of dollars? Then only what in had made( now memory is all jammed ( just found them as they were in iCloud? I'd no idea about how it works @ I never signed up for that eitbet!! I was told it was like $100.00 yearly or more? No I don't need it?can u fix my iTunes problem! I updated i5 yesterday ! So that major prob is now fixed.( guy at apple online he said the damaged cell could most definately cause" Major Problems" as water damage was very S ere& getting old, rotting out cerain items in its hard drive I guess as he said as soon as "The Mind Gors The Body too will soon Fail also." Creepy I'd thought but he sees a little dazed so I thought he'd experienced a family Tragedy? I never assumed he ment the iOS stuff!

I need desperate help

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, I don't know the OPERATING SYSTEM

Posted on Jun 7, 2013 8:52 AM

1 reply

Jun 7, 2013 9:08 AM in response to Tac0316

Most of the people on these forums, including myself, are fellow users - you aren't talking to iTunes Support here.

I don't think that debit cards are accepted anymore, there have been a number of posts recently from people whose debit cards are being declined, and they are not listed on this page as being a valid payment method. In terms of you being charged, then when you add or change the card on your account then a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - it should disappear within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3702

If you are getting a message to contact iTunes Support then you can do so via this link and ask them for help : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

There is a free 5 gig iCloud allowance. With that you can backup some of your content. Depending upon what country that you are in then some/all of your iTunes purchases may appear in the cloud for (free) re-downloading. You can add to the free 5 gig allowance for (from here) :

• 10 additional GB (15 GB total): $20/year
  • 20 additional GB (25 GB total): $40/year
  • 50 additional GB (55 GB total): $100/year

iCloud backup and restore overview : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4859

It refuses my Payment type(s) or it also continues to bill me for items I Nevet Bought! It ( error MSG)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.