Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Final cut Pro video exporting stuck in 5%

Already I restarted my iMac by the problem of Final cut pro video exporting- it stuck in 5% and it is 2h remaining 5%. What should I do? Tomorow I have to present my video but it just don't export the video!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Jun 7, 2013 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2013 1:24 PM

Cancel the export.

Go to Preferences and turn off Background Rendering.

Select your project in the library and in the File menu, click on Delete project RENDER Files; choose All when prompted. Select your event and do the same with the event RENDER files. In the project use the range tool to select a short section. Try to export that as a test. Don't render before you export.

If that doesn't work, copy the project and paste it into a fresh project. Try another export test.

Good luck.

Russ

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 7, 2013 1:24 PM in response to iMac

Cancel the export.

Go to Preferences and turn off Background Rendering.

Select your project in the library and in the File menu, click on Delete project RENDER Files; choose All when prompted. Select your event and do the same with the event RENDER files. In the project use the range tool to select a short section. Try to export that as a test. Don't render before you export.

If that doesn't work, copy the project and paste it into a fresh project. Try another export test.

Good luck.

Russ

Final cut Pro video exporting stuck in 5%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.