Currently Being ModeratedJun 8, 2013 6:25 AM (in response to inet pwnZ)
Wifi problems seem to crop up a lot on here and unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a 'one fix' solution.
However, sometimes any one of the following can help although, unfortunately, not always. In no particular order:
- Check wifi security - if it's WEP change it to WPA or WPA2 (preferably, as it's more secure)
- Change the wifi channel on the router
- Create a new Network Location: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5289
- Reboot the router
Also take a look at this link and the links within the article for other ideas:
...and this link:
Currently Being ModeratedJun 8, 2013 7:40 AM (in response to Paul_31)
Still no changes
I Checked Permission
Deleted the configuration files
still no changes
I changed the wifi channel of my router to 6 security is on wpa2 like ever no changes on that
well i can not upgrade ot moutain lion and i don't see any other way too fix that.
well everything worked fine at the time where i installed lion this problem accoured some time later.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 13, 2013 2:46 AM (in response to inet pwnZ)
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points