Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I'LL GIVE YOU A $10 iTunes GIFTCARD!!

Okay, about 2-3 months ago out of nowhere my iPods/iPod nano and iPad wouldn't appear on iTunes. My iPod nano shows up on my PC and on iTunes but it says its been detected and that I should unplug/plug it back in to work, and that I should reinstall iTunes for it to work. I have restarted apple mobile device support/restarted my PC, reinstalled iTunes COUNTLESS TIMES, deleted everything apple, restarted my iPad/iPod. Also my iPod charges just fine to a wall outlet but when I connect it it doesn't even show up on iTunes or my PC, my iPod nano shows up on my PC and on iTunes but with a message that suggests re-installing iTunes. I've tried everything to fix it, at first when I installed the iTunes update it wouldnt download Apple mobile device support so I had to manually do it, now every time i re-install itunes it downloads. My post work just fine and so does my USB cable. I have alot of new music and I'm just dying to put it on my iOS devices but it doesnt work! I need some serious fast help! If you resolve my problem I'll email you an unused $10 iTunes giftcard. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

User uploaded file

I connect my iPad it won't show up :'(

User uploaded file

PLEASE HELP.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 11:49 AM

There are no replies.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I'LL GIVE YOU A $10 iTunes GIFTCARD!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.