Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to unlocked a sim

Hi, I've brought it a iPhone 3GS 32 GB at from ebay but I've tryied to put a sim card and then is iPhone does says is that Activation requuired and then I've did a WIFI settings and then I've press next and then it does says it that This iPhone is not currently setup to work with carrier you're attemping to use. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier of request that this iPhone unlocked. I'am at Manx Telecom. I've looked at ebay but it does says is unlocked. I've tried it a few times but it does not worked. But it might be is locked but How to work it a unlocked of sim?

I've brought a from David Drozdowski at ebay

From

David Drozdowski

To

Katie Rose Saunders

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 1:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 1:43 PM

It's a really bad idea to post your home address - and the other person wouldn't thank you either - and I've asked the Hosts to remove them.

7 replies

Jun 8, 2013 1:59 PM in response to Roger Wilmut1

I know. I've just wondering how do it. I've phone him and then he was said was that is he wasn't sure but he thought was something wrong with it my sim card, i'll likes a no it hasn't wrong with it, he was like I had a while now and I went use it a unlocked of sim and mine was working is ok. I'll likes the iPhone won't let me go through Activation. So I'm not too sure what I going to do.

Jun 8, 2013 2:08 PM in response to Ksaunders15

I can't answer that question - I got it moved to the iPhone forum in the hope that someone there would be able to. It's a pity you've marked it Solved because it may prevent people from answering, thinking it's already been answered.

If you don't get an answer, try asking again in the iPhone forum. Don't post any addresses - they're not relevant and it's a Bad Idea.

Mar 1, 2015 10:20 AM in response to Ksaunders15

I don't use my iPhone 4 32gb and iTunes show that messages:

The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported.

The SIM card that you currently have installed in this iPhone is from a carrier that is not supported under the activation policy that is currently assigned by the activation server. This is not a hardware issue with the iPhone. Please insert another SIM card from a supported carrier or request that this iPhone be unlocked by your carrier. Please contact Apple for more information.

I've tried it a few times but it does not worked. But it might be is locked but How to work it a unlocked of sim?

How I use my iPhone Plz tell me.

Reham ibrahim

how to unlocked a sim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.