Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought the pages application already for my phone and iPad. I recently bought a MacBook Pro. I am trying to download the applications I already bought onto it, but the store keeps trying to make me pay for them again. What am I doing wrong?

I bought the pages application already for my iphone and iPad. I recently bought a MacBook Pro. I am trying to download the applications I already bought onto it, but the store keeps trying to make me pay for them again. What am I doing wrong?

MacBook Pro, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2013 7:38 PM

The version of Pages required for the Mac is different than the version for iDevices and will need to be purchased separately.

1 reply

I bought the pages application already for my phone and iPad. I recently bought a MacBook Pro. I am trying to download the applications I already bought onto it, but the store keeps trying to make me pay for them again. What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.