Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 2008 has problems opening files (glitching and choppy blocks) all of a sudden

My 2008 white plastic macbook when going on pages or the home screen of safari or many other things the colours are glitched completely and jump around in blocks making it unusable. When i use the search bar to go to google it is fixed but docs can't be. When i open files on pages they are unusable because of their glitchiness and the only way i can use the internet is if i use use the search bar to go into google or something like that. It's frustrating because I am trying to use study notes and I can't access them. I will try to add a pic in so you can see what it looks like.

file://localhost/Users/Max/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202013-06-09%20at%202.16.43%20P M.png

MacBook

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 11:32 AM

There are no replies.

My 2008 has problems opening files (glitching and choppy blocks) all of a sudden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.