Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import mailbox from Apple mail

How can I import mail box from apple mail (mac) to outlook 2010 (windows).

I have posted the similar query in various forums but never got an answer for that.

I have been using apple mail for years and now switching back to windows looks a pain, as there is no solution available to import my emails from apple mail to outlook. I have years of emails that i cannot afford to loose.

Also it will be very helpful if the solutions can be simpler and quicker, I have a loose hand in technical stuff.

I hope to get an answer here.

Thanks

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 3:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2013 7:02 AM

Seems like many people are having problems in switching from mac (apple mail) to Windows (outlook 2007, 2010)

You can have a google search to find perfect solution to your answer. A google search will provide you various solutions.

Others I know is through an Imap account transfer, where you have to make same Imap accounts on both the email providers i.e, in your case apple mail and outlook 2010 and then you can safely transfer all your emails.

Next is an application approach that costs but allows you to transfer all your emails quickly with all your data safe.

One applcation is Mail Passpport pro. Here's Its link

You can go for the trial version to check its compatibilty first.

Make your choice

I hope this helps you.

Thank you

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2013 7:02 AM in response to Crane744

Seems like many people are having problems in switching from mac (apple mail) to Windows (outlook 2007, 2010)

You can have a google search to find perfect solution to your answer. A google search will provide you various solutions.

Others I know is through an Imap account transfer, where you have to make same Imap accounts on both the email providers i.e, in your case apple mail and outlook 2010 and then you can safely transfer all your emails.

Next is an application approach that costs but allows you to transfer all your emails quickly with all your data safe.

One applcation is Mail Passpport pro. Here's Its link

You can go for the trial version to check its compatibilty first.

Make your choice

I hope this helps you.

Thank you

Import mailbox from Apple mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.