Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i upload ONE song from my pc itunes library to icloud?!!!!

Hi,

I just recently imported a song from a cd to my pc into itunes. I need to access it on another one of my Ios devices. The status of the icloud status of the song in itunes on my pc says waiting. Does anyone know how to upload that one particular song to icloud for access on my ios devices?

Thanks!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 4:46 PM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2013 9:31 AM in response to mmmnl5

Hello there mmmnl5,

You may need to quit iTunes, perhaps restart the computer and use the Update iCloud function outlined here.

Some songs appear to be missing from iTunes Match

Songs purchased from multiple Apple IDs

Songs containing DRM (Digital Rights Management) may not appear, or may appear grayed out in iCloud. This can occur if your computer is not authorized for playback of that content. Try authorizing your computer, then manually update iTunes Match.

1. To determine what Apple ID your computer needs to be authorized for, locate and select the song in your iTunes library.
  2. Choose File > Get Info.
  3. In the Summary tab, locate the Account Name field in the right column and write it down.
  4. Click OK.
  5. Choose Store > Authorize this Computer.
  6. Type in the account name from the Summary field and its password. Click Authorize.
  7. Choose Store > Update iTunes Match.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts4054

Since your computer is already authorized you can skip that part.

All the best,

Sterling

how do i upload ONE song from my pc itunes library to icloud?!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.