Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to view a book I have purchased through the bookstore on my phone on my MacBook Pro? I am getting very frustrated that I cannot read the book on my computer.

I am hearing that there is no way to read on an apple computer books purchased in the iBookstore. Is this true? I purchased a book on my iphone 4 in the iBookstore and I cannot read it on my macbook pro. Seems like a silly, but very annoying and aggravating fallacy. What can I do to read the book on my computer?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 10:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 9, 2013 10:34 PM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

Books bought in the iBookstore require iBooks for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple hasn't launched iBooks for the Mac, so you can't read these books in your MacBook Pro. You are not the only one who have complained about that

2 replies

Is there any way to view a book I have purchased through the bookstore on my phone on my MacBook Pro? I am getting very frustrated that I cannot read the book on my computer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.