Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am looking for a refund from my 5 year old charged on my IPhone in an app.

Oh my Good God.

I went and got my son a 15 dollar ITunes card to allow him to buy some stuff in his Iron Man 3 app. I let have a couple of apps on my iPhone downloaded. Then I get 2 different emails from 2 different charges to my credit card for $99.99 plus tax each!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG who do I call? Will anyone help me? He is 5 years old and why would I let him purchase like that!!! If his $15 dollars finished then why could use my card? I don't want those charges!!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4, Major charge mistake

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 3:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 3:26 AM

You can try contacting iTunes Support via email via this link and see if they will refund or credit you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

To try andstop it happening again you can turn off in-app purchased on your iPhone via Settings > General > Restrictions > In-App Purchases 'off''m and you can also set 'Require Password' to 'Immediately' via the Restrictions screen.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 10, 2013 3:26 AM in response to Mary and her lamb

You can try contacting iTunes Support via email via this link and see if they will refund or credit you : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

To try andstop it happening again you can turn off in-app purchased on your iPhone via Settings > General > Restrictions > In-App Purchases 'off''m and you can also set 'Require Password' to 'Immediately' via the Restrictions screen.

I am looking for a refund from my 5 year old charged on my IPhone in an app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.