Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an epson workforce 600 which is not listed as airprint enabled. has anyone made this printer work with airprint?

i have an epson workforce 600; it is not listed as one of the printers that is airprint enabled.

has anyone made it work with airprint? if so, please tell me how.

thanks.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 9:24 AM

1 reply

Jun 10, 2013 9:31 AM in response to notsoyoung

The Workforce 600 is not AirPrint-compatible. Epson has an app that enables printing to some of their other wireless printers. Search the iTunes Store or look to the support resources for your model of printer. Third-party printing apps such as PrintCentral are also available. All such apps have limitations, so check them out thoroughly before you pay for any such app.

You could also route the printing through your computer. If you have a Mac, Printopia would be worth a look. Fingerprint is another option that is available for both Mac OS X and Windows system. You could also consider an AirPrint-capable print server. Lantronix makes a couple of models, including one that supports a USB printer:

http://www.lantronix.com/it-management/xprintserver/xprintserver-t2.html

Regards.

i have an epson workforce 600 which is not listed as airprint enabled. has anyone made this printer work with airprint?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.