Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reinstall Mail on iPad mini? I renamed the folders to Swedish..

I recently bought an iPad mini. When installing my e-mail account information - I wanted to change the language to Swedish on some folder names so I tried to simply rename each folder etc, but the trash can could not be renamed.. So, I changed it back to the original names in english. But since then every time I'm trying to move a mail to trash, it says, "Not possible to send to Papperskorg" (swedish word for trash can).

Sometimes I have a problem as well on sending e-mailes, because I don't see them in "Sent mails". Probably because I renamed the name to Swedish as well.

Can I reinstall the mail again to solve this? This was all wrong from the start..

Please help!

Christina

Mac OS X (10.3.6)

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 2:55 PM

3 replies

Jun 18, 2013 4:16 PM in response to Christina Hammarqvist

This might help ... and it might not, but it's probably the next thing to try at this point.

You can try resetting all settings. Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings. You will have to enter all of your device settings again.... All of the settings in the settings app will have to be re-entered. It takes some time to re-enter all of the device settings like your wallpaper, brightness, Siri, Privacy, Location Services, WiFi password and so on - but this might clear up the mail app problem.

Reinstall Mail on iPad mini? I renamed the folders to Swedish..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.