Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari Web Content quit unexpectedly while using the librooksbas.dylib plugin

Hi!

Help! What does this mean:

It keeps popping up.

Thanks for your help!

M

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 4:33 PM

3 replies

Jun 10, 2013 4:53 PM in response to HeyItsMishka

librooksbas.dylib

That file is associated with Rapport software which causes incompatiblity issues with Safari.

Unisntall Rapport > Uninstalling Rapport on Mac OS X | Support

Then restart your Mac and try Safari.

You aren't alone with issues with Rapport > Search results for issues with Rapport / Apple Support Communities > Community Search: Apple Support Communities

Jan 23, 2014 1:36 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

My MacBook Pro has been almost unusable for the past 4 weeks. I've tried all sorts of things including reinstalling the OS - all to no avail. However yesterday I noticed librooksbas.dylib plugin was the cause of an issue in a crash report generated by Safari. I searched the name, found your post, uninstalled the Trusteer plug in and now everything is fine again!

Thank you!

Mar 22, 2014 3:25 PM in response to HeyItsMishka

Hi,

I encountered the same problem. With the help in the link by Carola I managed to de-install "Rapport.app"

But I have not got a clou what kind of app that is. Is it a app that comes with Apple software, Or must I have installed it myself, I realy cannot remember.

Wht kind of rapports does it make? When do you use the app?

Is my Mac disabled nou this app is de-installed? What doe I miss?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.