Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I sync my iPad Mini with iTunes over Wifi, it downloads my movie choices each time instead of skipping the movies already on my iPad. Anyone else see this behavior?

When I sync my iPad Mini with iTunes over Wifi, it downloads my movie choices each time instead of skipping the movies already on my iPad. Anyone else see this behavior? I have Captain America digital copy, which is not in iCloud for some reason. Every time I sync my iPad Mini, it redownloads the movie to my device. I have the lastest version of IO6 6.1.3 and iTunes 11.0.4.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2009), Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Jun 10, 2013 4:47 PM

There are no replies.

When I sync my iPad Mini with iTunes over Wifi, it downloads my movie choices each time instead of skipping the movies already on my iPad. Anyone else see this behavior?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.