Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is Maverick worth the wait??

I just won an iPad mini and I'm loving the device connectivity with my iPhone 5 and I know Mountain Lion has messaging and notes... which I want... but if Maverick is going to be worth the wait, I'll wait.

Honestly I'm not impressed by what I see but I don't know anything...

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 9:16 AM

1 reply

Jun 11, 2013 9:21 AM in response to Smurphy115

Since it has not been released publicly yet, and any developers are bound by a non-disclosure agreement, nobody here can possible really say much about maceric other than what is public knowledge.

It's really impossible to make any judgement, good bad or indifferent about it yet as it si far, far too early to make informed comments about it.

One thing to think about - ML only costs $20 and if keeping with this idea of download-only sales to reduce costs to consumers, Maveric will likely be similarly priced. So even if you wanted to upgrade later on, it will hardly be a huge expense to download and upgrade. Even apps like Pages and Numbers are very inexpensive under the app store distribution model.

Is Maverick worth the wait??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.