Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook contacts won't sync into phone contacts iOS 6

So I had all my Facebook contacts linked nicely with my phone. And yes I liked having everyone's information in my phone. But suddenly all my facebook contacts have disappeared from my contacts. I've tried togglying sync with contacts button and signing out and back in to Facebook, about 25 or so random facebook contacts have synced with the contacts but I want all 400+ names in there. How can I get all my Facebook contacts to sync into my phone contacts?

iOS 6.1.2

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 2:06 PM

9 replies

Jun 19, 2013 8:45 AM in response to chattphotos

I feel shy 😟 I'm so sorry... I'm using Windows. Any chance to get contacts without completely switching to Mac? Maybe a kind of application, which will do all the magic and take all of my contacts into one place? With photos, Facebook profiles, Skype links, etc.

And yes, I would be happy if the place will be iCloud.

I tried one 3rd party application. It has the interface, which is quite similar to the native iPhone Contacts app. It does the magic and collects all my contacts from all sources. But it stores it inside. I want my contacts to be accessible by the native iPhone app.

Facebook contacts won't sync into phone contacts iOS 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.