Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing Problem

Hello!

Okay, here's the issue. I have some money on my debit card (technically a credit card for iTunes and the App Store, I guess!), not a lot, but some. I just got the iPad Mini like a week ago, so I have been downloading apps for it right off of the mini. Well, it was okay at first. Then I tried downloading a few apps a few days ago from my card and I got them, but I wasn't charged for them. I got a $25 iTunes card yesterday and I went to use it and it took off a whopping $10 from it and it hasn't charged my debit card for a single thing. Yesterday, before I got the iTunes card, I tried to make a purchase and it kept telling me to sign in and verify my info, so I did and it kept declining my card when I tried to enter the security code and expiration date. And today it takes off my iTunes card and I try buying an app with a few cents left on the iTunes card and it takes the rest from my debit card. Then I try buying an app with my debit card and it goes through, but it doesn't show anything has been taken out from my bank account on my bank's website, but I get no billing error messages. I have no clue what's going on and why this is happening. I've had an iPod touch for 2 years and have never had this issue. I'd really appreciate it if it would show that money is being taken out of my bank account because it looks to me as if I'm spending invisible money and that's not okay at all! Please someone be kind and help me out. Thank you.

iPad, iOS 6.1.4, Billing issues

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 5:38 PM

1 reply

Billing Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.