Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting this error message when trying any of the SHARE functions.

I seem to get the following message whenever I select any of the share destinations for my project. I am wanting to upload my finished project to youtube, bit I don't know what this error code meand or how to correct it. Help!

The operation could not be completed because an error occurred when creating frame 867 (error -1).

I am keen you upload this 2 min. film ASAP, but of course I can't due to this error and not knowing how to fix it. This error appears soon after it attempts the share process. All help gladly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 9:15 PM

7 replies

Jun 12, 2013 2:11 AM in response to Red Roses

Thanks for your great suggestions. I have tried all that you suggested, but no joy. But what did the trick was actually dropping the format from 1080 to 720. Then doing a master file. Quitting and restarting FCP and flicking the project back to 1080p and sharing it again. Low and behold it worked and not an error message was seen. That is some kind of bug. So I am sorted and can now export the 1080p project in 1080p or whatever. I have no idea what went on, but it is now working. I hope my fluke of a tip helps someone who is at their wits end like I was. LOL Thanks again for your replies. 🙂

I keep getting this error message when trying any of the SHARE functions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.