Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This DOES NOT work.

Sorry guys. Itunes is unbelievably frustrating!!!! NOT user-friendly. Sadly, it is the only option for most of us. Does anyone have an actual solution to this problem?

Posted on Jun 11, 2013 9:12 PM

3 replies

Jun 19, 2013 6:29 AM in response to stumpedinchicago

Yay, I figured it out! When you load in a disc make sure it doesn't start to import automatically (change your settings or hit "stop import" in the upper right hand corner of the screen). That way you will have time to select all of the tracks (click on first track, then hold down "shift" and click on last track--this should highlight all of them). Now, Command-I for "get information." Now you will be able to label the artist, album, etc. so that it matches for the entire disc. After entering that information and hitting "apply" I have also been going back to "command-I" again, then selecting "options" and from that menu clicking "part of compilation" and selecting "yes." Not sure if the last step is necessary, but it doesn't seem to hurt.

This DOES NOT work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.