The following article details the process of reporting a problem with a purchase that you've made from the iTunes Store.
To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBookstore purchase, follow these steps:
- Find the email receipt for your purchase.
- Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
- When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
- Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
- From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
- Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.