Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

devforms.apple.com won't let me past "Specify a Screen Name"

I'm a paying member of ADC for both iOS and OS X. I can get most of the perks of that fine, no problem, but one thing it won't let me do is log onto the ADC forums.

Whenever I try to do so, it takes me to a page that says I need to "Specify a Screen Name".

If I enter a name like "ArtOWarfare", a slight variation on the name I use here, it does nothing when I click on "Create Account". It gives me a loading wheel like it's doing something, then puts me right back on the same page, with no error messages or anything.

If I enter "ArtOfWarfare", the same screen name that I'm using right here, it gives me the same loading wheel then puts me on the same page with the error message "That Screen Name is unavailable".

I've agreed to all updated contracts, I can still do everything else I should be able to do as a paying member of ADC, I just can't access these forums.

Has anyone had this issue before? What do I need to do to fix it?

I suspect the issue may have something to do with my account... so far emails I've sent over the past few days have only suggested that I should open issue tickets, which I've done, and as far as I can tell, nothing is done. I want to call someone and demand a solution - as someone who has dedicated years of time and has bought all the necessary equiptment over the years to develop softwarefor Apple's products, I'm certain I'm entitled to an actual fix.

Are the phone numbers here the best ones to call or does someone have a better suggestion for who to call to have my issues resolved?

https://developer.apple.com/contact/phone.php

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 11:46 AM

3 replies

devforms.apple.com won't let me past "Specify a Screen Name"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.