Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keeping track of checkmarks

I am using Numbers '09 to keep track of customer interactions, each interaction is a row, and using a column of checkmarks that I check only in the event that further work on an account is required at a later time. Each sheet contains a table for each day of the month, and so they can get rather long to wade through looking for forgotten checkmarks. I was wanting to know if there is a way to keep a table at the top of my sheets which would span the entire sheet and ONLY display rows with a checkmark next to them, and so once the checkmark is removed it disappears from this particular table. Possible? Make sense?

Numbers-OTHER

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 11:09 AM

1 reply

Jun 12, 2013 12:45 PM in response to Benoit Martel

you can use the reorganize panel to filter based on the checkboxes:

Set up but NOT filtering

User uploaded file

Set up AND filtering:

User uploaded file

You can simplify the set up by adding a single column that determines whether aby checkboaxes are cheked like:

User uploaded file

F2=COUNTIF(B2:E2, "=TRUE")

select F2 and fill down, then use this as your filter column. You can even hide the column if you want

Keeping track of checkmarks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.