Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant find agreements?

Hi,

I just logged in with my account on itunes connect. It gives a note that i need to accept 2 new agreements. Review the iOS Developer Program License Agreement and Review the iOS Paid Applications Agreement.

The first one wants me to go to the member center. I go there and no agreement?

The second one wnat me to go to contract,tax and banking. It asks me to loging again and then i get to the previous screen again? I am getting so tired of things like this. I dev also for android and wp and w. These work as the should. No keys and profiles. It's just rediculous how apple wants you to dev. But again please fix this or maybe someone knows a fix.

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 12:43 PM

36 replies

Jun 13, 2013 11:12 AM in response to funkyj4ever

Similar issue here. I accepted new the agreement in Member Center, but there's no agreement to accept in "Contracts, Tax, and Banking" page.

iTunes Connect home page still says:

"Review the iOS Paid Applications Agreement

The iOS Paid Applications Agreement has been updated. To create new apps and upload binaries to the App Store, the user with the Legal role must review and accept this agreement in the Contracts, Tax, and Banking module."

Cant find agreements?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.