Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All iOS devices disconnecting randomly from D-Link router

Hi,

All my Apple devices disconnect every 10 to 15 minutes from my D-Link DIR-615 router. My Apple TV, 2 iPhones and my iPad always lose the connection. Can't stream anything on my Apple TV, I have to reset the router every 10 minutes. This happens only on Apple/iOS devices. My 3 PCs and my Samsung Galayx device don't have these problems, never disconnect and can stream for hours with no problems.

All my Apple devices are up to date. My router has the latest firmware. I have tried to change the channel and channel width to different settings with no luck.

Any idea on how to solve the problem? Changing my router to an Apple AirPort is not an option. The fact that only Apple devices are concerned is certainly not an accident.

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Posted on Jun 12, 2013 8:44 PM

1 reply

All iOS devices disconnecting randomly from D-Link router

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.