Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Little problem in Logic Express 9

Hello all,

I'm having a little problem there..

I bought recently an akai LPD8 controller, i set it up in controller assignment and it works fine.

Now, if i quit Logic, and re-open it, the controller assignment still there. great.

If logic crash or quit for some reason, the assignment are deleted, and this is normal.

The problem starts here, i read that the preferneces file of logic : com.apple.logic.cs and .plist should be present in : myHD/library/prefernces/

There i find all my .cs and .plist file, but not the logic one!

The strange fact is that logic actually save my prefernces, like controller assignment, or arrange window color and go on..

I need to know were to find the controller assigments save file for keep a copy in my mac, for when logic crash, and not reassign everything to the controller.

Thanks a lot,

Ales

Mac mini

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2013 12:29 AM

Hi

ALES.ambient wrote:

Hello all,

The problem starts here, i read that the preferneces file of logic : com.apple.logic.cs and .plist should be present in : myHD/library/prefernces/

You are looking in the wrong "Library".

Logic preferences are saved in the <User> Library:

My HD:Users:YOU:Library:Preferences

Note that the User Library is hidden by default in Lion and M Lion. One easy way to get there is to use the Finder:Go menu whilst holding down Option (the User Library will appear in the menu).

CCT

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 14, 2013 12:29 AM in response to ALES.ambient

Hi

ALES.ambient wrote:

Hello all,

You are looking in the wrong "Library".

Logic preferences are saved in the <User> Library:

My HD:Users:YOU:Library:Preferences

Note that the User Library is hidden by default in Lion and M Lion. One easy way to get there is to use the Finder:Go menu whilst holding down Option (the User Library will appear in the menu).

CCT

Little problem in Logic Express 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.