Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is is possible to set up a notification when an event is added to my calendar (Exchange) by somebody else, without having to manually check?

I sync all my calendars across all my iOS and Mac OSX devices. One of my calendars is a work calendar using Microsoft Exchange. My diary is managed by people in the office, who add and remove appointments all the time. Is there a way to set up a notification for when a new event is added?

e.g. Colleague adds an appointment to my diary which is due to take place in 3 weeks. Is there a way of my iPhone/MBA/iPad sending me an alert to say that the appointment has been added to my calendar, to save me having to manually check?

Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 8:26 AM

There are no replies.

Is is possible to set up a notification when an event is added to my calendar (Exchange) by somebody else, without having to manually check?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.