Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to download previous purchases

Hi guys and girls,

I bought a couple of albums on iTunes, but I am unable to download them again. I tried all the tips and tricks on the internet, but iTunes cannot find some of my purchases. If I click on "Get available downloads", nothing happens. I tried the "Purchased"-tab, but still nothing. However, if I manually go to the albums and click on "buy", iTunes tells me I bought it already, but can't download it. Do you have anything I can try? I must admit my iTunes is somewhat outdated (version 11.0.2). Could this cause it?

Best regards

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 9:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 1:18 PM

Whether you can re-download music depends upon what country that you are in : what can be re-downloaded where. If you don't get a music section under the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of your computer's iTunes then you probably aren't in a country where music can be re-downloaded. If some music does appear but not those albums, then either they are no longer in your country's store, or have you hidden them (hiding and unhiding).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2013 1:18 PM in response to Kratos8051

Whether you can re-download music depends upon what country that you are in : what can be re-downloaded where. If you don't get a music section under the Purchased link under Quicklinks on the right-hand side of your computer's iTunes then you probably aren't in a country where music can be re-downloaded. If some music does appear but not those albums, then either they are no longer in your country's store, or have you hidden them (hiding and unhiding).

Unable to download previous purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.