Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with Corel Draw X4

After ICloud Streaming Photo installation, i can't export in pdf from my Corel Draw X4 file!!

This is a big problem for me that work with this software.

The problem is resolved only if I remove ICloud application unistalling it.

Windows 7

Posted on Jun 13, 2013 1:48 PM

5 replies

Nov 6, 2014 5:41 AM in response to diartdigitalart

Hi,

this problem still exists.

Export to PDF from CorelDraw is broken as soon as iCloud is installed (CorelDraw x6.4 with HF1 64Bit German (yes, with ',' comma as decimal separator), Windows 8.1) - and it works, the minute you uninstall iCloud....

How could this be connected at all? If I haven't seen it myself, I would never believe anyone telling me that this is the fix...

Apple please help us :-)

Thank you!

Nov 6, 2014 7:03 AM in response to Kürşad

Thank you for your reply!

There are 2 problems with this solution:

1) changing the decimal separator for German is something that would confuse many people - especially as it is common to have the '.' dot as grouping symbol in German. Numbers look like that in German: 3.400,56 - so changing the decimal separator would make numbers rather hard to understand in German speaking Countries - not to think about all the other (calculating) impacts it might have...

2) it does not work :-) I have tried it on several machines, and in several ways, but without success... probably I'm doing something wrong, but it is not working for me...

So still waiting for Apple :-) without iCloud on my machine for now...

Thank you!

Nov 12, 2014 3:12 AM in response to diartdigitalart

I was hoping, that apple solved that Problem with yesterdays update. But unfortunately they did not. I really can't believe how they can program such rubbish!

I chose apple products for my Business. Now i can make up my mind if i either can work properly with corel or can keep my Business Dates and Contact up to date with icloud.

This is very unprofessional!

So we are still waiting for a solution. As Reini-Wien already mentioned. Changing the decimal separator is no solution in Germany.

Again to Apple: Please get this Problem solved!!!! Everything worked fine before 4.0.3.56 came out.

Thank you.

problem with Corel Draw X4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.